This fundraising aims to develop the first low-carbon projects in France and Western Europe. By 2025, MyEasyFarm hopes to avoid the emission of 1 million tons of CO2 while remunerating farmers for their changes in practices towards a more sustainable agriculture.
BRING A LOW CARBON SOLUTION TO THE AGRICULTURAL WORLD
As the second largest emitter of greenhouse gases (GHG), agriculture accounts for about 20% of CO2 emissions but is also a formidable "natural carbon sink" capable of storing carbon in the soil.
This is why MyEasyFarm has created its first application, MyEasyCarbon, dedicated to the management of CO2 emissions from field crop farms. It allows :
- calculation of GHG emissions and carbon storage in the soil,
- simulation of potential gains in carbon credits,
- the follow-up of the Low Carbon project over a minimum of 5 years.
Thanks to its use of satellite data and data from agricultural equipment, this application can generate reliable and verifiable Carbon Credits. In March 2022, MyEasyCarbon was certified by Bureau Veritas as compliant with the Label Bas Carbone Grandes Cultures.
A REFERENCE TOOL FOR THE AGRI-FOOD SECTOR
Within the framework of the agro-ecological transition, MyEasyFarm offers a global solution that addresses the issue of CO2 emissions. MyEasyCarbon is a reference tool for the entire value chain of the agri-food sector because it allows :
- to accompany the farmer in his agro-ecological transition and to ensure him a complementary income thanks to the sale of the carbon credits,
- to support cooperatives in the deployment of their decarbonization projects,
- support manufacturers subject to Scope 3 constraints in order to improve their carbon footprint.
MyEasyCarbon, it's already 1 500 farmers conquered thanks to its online carbon assessments in only 20 minutes! Why not you?
Article by Segs, 14 November 2022 18:21 at 13:49
This document contains copyrighted material. Reproduced by MyEasyFarm with the permission of CFC Paris. Telephone: 01 44 07 47 70.